Sunday, November 23, 2008

missouri hunt

This is a few pictures of the deer I killed in Anabel Missouri this morning. I shot him at 105 yards with my 300 remington ultra mag. He is a main frame 10 point with a 3 inch kicker off of his brow tine.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Nice Buck. Harry seen anything?

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still behind in the points race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that's a fine looking deer and I hope your dad get's one today so we can go home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Travis. It looks like a nice deer. Who all went with you to Missouri?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dear there BIL, i bet you froze your tushy off for that prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis, we haven't seen a report of yours and Harrison's last hunting trip up north. How about a report???
    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete

Now what do you have to say?