13 years ago
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Wall Mounts
These are our mounts that we have hanging in our office from years past. The smartest person in the world could not calculate the number of hours we have spent in the woods, not to mention the money we have spent, to get these, so enjoy.
This is the 7 point that Harrison and Josh killed in 1997.
This a pic of my first 8 point. I killed him in Oaky woods outside of Perry, Ga. in 2003. He weighed 157 pounds and I dragged him- by my self- about 900 yards. It took 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love those and those against the new wall look so good! Good job boys. I never knew when daddy first started takeing yall that you would love it so much and become great hunters.
ReplyDeleteThose are some good lookin deer. Especially the ones that are not from here!
ReplyDelete